Have I said I finish work on the 20th August?? I may have mentioned it once or twice! I am going to try and keep myself really busy so I have held off doing a lot of things until I am off work.
1. Wash baby clothes, organise and put away
2. Wash baby bedding for cot and Moses basket- put on.
3. Meet friends for lunch
3. Set nursery up- arrange where everything is going, put pictures and shelves up on the wall (I won’t be trusted to do this so I’ll just have to leave dots where I want things for Mr.C to do)
4. Organise the house, we have done most of this but a few things need to be put in permanent homes once Baby C’s room is done.
5. Meet friends for coffee
5. Find a place in the kitchen for steriliser, formula and bottles
6. Paint our vintage high chair
7. Meet friends for dinner
8. Manicure/Pedicure/Massage/Eyebrow wax/Possibly bikini wax if feeling brave enough.
9. Wash all clothes for my hospital bag- Pack hospital bag – one for me, one for baby and one for Mr.C.
10. AND…… Relax
11. Have a baby!
Just a little add on- Baby C had the hiccoughs last night- the first time ever, and they were low down, I am hoping this is a good sign of him not being breech. I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it! I may be a bit posh/think I’m a bit posh, but I want to PUSH!!
Have I forgotten anything? I’m sure I can squeeze a few more lunch dates in there !