Sorry it’s so delayed. Thank you to all the mummies who tagged me
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
At the moment I stay at home, however I will be going back to work once my maternity leave is over, so July. I will miss Albie so so much but I know I’ll enjoy being ‘me’ and not ‘mummy’
2. Would you have it any other way?
No, I believe nursery is vital for a child. It’s helps them learn routine and helps them to learn from an early age. I say this now but let’s see how I feel when the time comes!
3. Do you co-sleep?
Nope, never have. Scared of never having my own bed back. Luckily we have never needed to.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Muslin clothes. Albie loves having his near and they are fab for all the sicky burps. I recommend Aden and Anais, I bloody love them!
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I am more than happy with the one!
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
After 15 years these are a thing of the past, life somehow gets in the way.
7. Your child’s favourite show?
Anything, but he did sit and watch the whole of Harry Potter with me.
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
I think I have used everything we bought, bar a lot of clothes that we just didn’t have time to put him in before he outgrew them.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Ella’s kitchen baby porridge
10. How many cars does your family have?
3. My crappy audi A2, that I was made to get until I felt confident driving with baby!!! Gggrrrr. My husband has his own van and a company one.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I put on nearly 2.5 stone. I am now 3lb less than my booking in weight, but 1lb off my ‘normal weight’ obviously I pigged out before I got pregnant thinking I’m going to get fat soon anyway oops!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I can’t wait to take Albie to India one day, when he is old enough to appreciate how lucky he is. I would love to travel with him.
13. Dream holiday without your kids? Las Vegas
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
There is someone whose happiness I put before my own and always will.
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
I hear my little monkey giggle
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Zara and the little white company!
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Liz Earle skin care and my must have product is ysl touché éclat foundation!
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! They have done a great job since Albs was born.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes, I imagined I would want kids in my 30’s but I didn’t. We decided the time was right for a little spud!
20. Best part of being a mum?
Watching your baby learn new things!
I won’t tag anyone as I think this is pretty late and most people have done it!